A short story !

He knocks her door
she opens with her book in her hand!
she:what happened?
him:promise me not to cry when I tell you!
she:what do you mean?? what happened?
him:I hid from you I still have contact with my ex and we will be back to each other
I am sorry but we need to break!
she took a deep breathe then looked into his eyes for a second,when he expected her to cry but, she only started to laugh hysterically..he was in shock
she :are you kidding me??
him: no girl I am going back to my ex!
she:so this is why you say me not to cry?
you really thought me will cry if you left me?
look my dear I cry only when I can't find my book in its place
I get upset when I break one of my nails..
when I don't find the lipstick that fits with my dress then the world becomes hell not when you go!
I get angry when can't find my favorite chocolate bar!
when..
him: enough..
does this mean you never loved me??
I thought you can't live without me!
she replies with confidence and evil smirk on her face:excuse me sir are you WI-FI so I can't live without you?
tell me are you coffee?
come on ..you said to me not to cry for this?
I thought books had disappeared or all make up factories in the world stopped!
but it's cause you will leave me?
hahaha
him: you lied to me..you never loved me!
she: no my dear, I only love myself more than anyone or anything
'then he exploded from anger and shout at her face I hate you
she calmly closes the door and went inside..
after she heard his steps leaving.
she collapsed on her bed weeping like never have!
...
that's the 'Female pride' story!

Comments

  1. 💔💔💔💔
    A heart warming story with a deep meaning. My mind in blowing now after read this story...
    I like the fake smile for fake man... that u write very nicely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you KD glad to know that you liked it :D
      really appreciate your compliment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment