Silence.

you know..
silence doesn't mean satisfaction always..
it sometimes mean disappointment,desperation that no other word can help or make change ..
it's a sign of end of hope, of a shock that killed a feeling inside the heart..
a feeling can never be restored
silence is the end of the war..
the end of actions..
end of justifying..
nothing to be told..
and believe me if you could see what is there in that persons heart, you will find literally nothing!


Like a sad cactus wouldn't cry cause he know's even if he cried for hundred years no one will hug him

Comments

  1. Silence....
    It's have the power that big weapon don't have. Silence have many type... I can see many here in your post.
    Some time silence is romantics and sometime it's terrified like the silence before storm...
    So keep going... Btw it's KD here, hope u remember me... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true!
    silence is the language for those who find no language or words to tell their feelings and disappointments!
    I do absolutely remember you KD, but as you see I am not online these days.. I only check my emails and found that you posted these warm, adorable replies!
    have a great day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment